Compatible with Copiers, Inkjet, Laser and Offset Printers.
Kan’t Kopy® K2 One-Sided Security Paper has 12 security features to offer counterfeit resistant printing to secure originals. Security features include:
- Pantograph (hidden message) – When an unauthorized person tries to copy or scan the original, a “Void” hidden message appears.
- Color Match – The original color of Kan’t Kopy® paper can not be reproduced with any type of copy process.
- Kan’t Kopy® Artificial Watermark – An artificial watermark is manufactured onto the paper.
- Anti-Copy Coin Rub – Watermark on the back turns black when rubbed with a coin.
- Erasure Protection – Guards against erasing/modifying and scanning.
- Security Features Box – Security features box printed on back indicating security features.
- Microprint Protection – Text too small for the naked eye is printed on the perimeter of the security features box.
- Acid Free – Preserves documents for a longer period of time.
- Toner Grip – Enables ink from your printer to stick to the paper without it flaking or smudging.
- UV Paper Dull – Ultraviolet light will not brighten the paper.
- UV Paper Glow – Paper has embedded security fibers only visible under ultraviolet light.
- Chemically Reactive – Spots will appear if chemicals are used in an attempt to alter a Kan’t Kopy® document.
Pantograph copy performance is subject to the printing equipment used.